The following is taken directly from the OWN website:
More and more Americans are faced with the difficult task of providing financial and personal support to ailing loved ones and many are bringing them into their homes for personal and financial reasons. Caring for elderly parents can be an enriching experience, but also emotionally, financially, and physically taxing.
- WILL YOU BE MOVING YOUR ELDERLY PARENT(S) INTO YOUR HOME BETWEEN JULY 1st and AUG 1st 2012?
- OR ARE YOU CURRENTLY CARING FOR YOUR PARENT(S) FULL TIME IN YOUR HOME?
- DOES YOUR PARENT HAVE DEMENTIA OR ALZHEIMER’S?
- IS IT DIFFICULT TO JUGGLE A CAREER, FAMILY AND THE NEEDS OF YOUR AGING PARENT(S)?
- DID YOU GIVE UP A JOB OR CAREER TO CARE FOR YOUR PARENT(S)?
If selected, our small crew would travel to your location for approximately 2-3 days filming “day in the life” footage. We would talk through potential filming to ensure everyone is comfortable and has their questions answered. If requested, we can refrain from using last names and locations for privacy concerns
Serious inquiries only. No compensation. Must be American and reside in USA.
Please provide the following information:
- Full Name:
- City and State of Residence:
- Do your aging parents live with you or do you live with them:
- How long have you been caring for your aging parents:
- What is the health and mental condition of your parent(s):
- Are you married, have kids of your own:
- Do you receive support from other members of the family:
- What are the hardest parts of caring for your elderly loved one:
- What are the benefits of caring for your elderly loved one:
- What emotions do you experience in regards to your role as primary caregiver:
- Please send a regular photograph:
- Please provide your best contact number and email to communicate: